Coal Fired Condensing Steam Boiler Manufacturers
4-8-2 - Wikipedia
In 1888, the Natal Government Railways (NGR) placed the first five of its eventual one hundred Class D 4-8-2 tank locomotives in service. The locomotive was designed by William Milne, the Locomotive Superintendent of the NGR from 1877 to 1896, and was built by Dübs and Company.This was the first known use of the 4-8-2 wheel arrangement in the world.
Locomotive Magazine Volume 6 (1901) - Steamindex
Livery was crimson lake with red and yellow lines for passenger engines, and ivory black with red and white lines. L. B. & S. C. Ry locos. 7. Six-coupled radial tank engine No. 503 was put to work in lead colour, but now painted in standard livery and named Buckland.